Skip to main content
2019 In Review
- 76.67% of accruing support was collected in full and on time.
- Employers helped Child Support reach record collections! Employers provided $95.7 million of the $172 million collected.
- 27,717 parents made at least one child support payment.
- Past-due support totaled $392.5 million, with $256.7 million of that on cases receiving Full Services.
- Child Support collected $6.36 in payments for every $1 spent on the program.
- North Dakota moved into second place in the country in overall program performance. "The rankings are confirmation of the great work we are doing," said Director Jim Fleming when congratulating staff on a great year.