Printable Applications

Parents who have equal custody or split custody - complete either application.
Legal Guardian wanting Child Support Services - complete the Custodial Parent Application.

  • Provide accurate and complete information so your application can be processed quickly and work can begin on your case.  There may be a delay if the information you provide on your application is not complete.
  • If you have more than one case, an application must be completed for each of your cases.
  • If support was ordered or modified by another jurisdiction, or if payments were processed by another jurisdiction, certified copies of all orders and payment records must be provided along with your application.
  • If you are a parent who receives support and you are receiving help from a public assistance program (TANF, Foster Care, Medicaid), your information has been automatically referred to Child Support. You do not need to complete an application for services.
  • Contact Child Support with any questions.

Mail the completed application and any required documents to:

Child Support
1600 E Century Ave, Suite 7
PO Box 7190
Bismarck, ND 58507-7190