The smiONE™ Visa® Prepaid Card is a prepaid debit card that you use to access your support payments. The card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. Only you have information about the balance on your card and how you spend your money. You will automatically receive the smiONE Card if you are not enrolled in direct deposit.
- Login to your case information, go to Payment Options, and select Electronic Payment Card (EPC).
- Contact Child Support and request the smiONE Card.
*smiOne Disclosure *smiOne Fees
Features of the smiONE Card
- Use your smiONE Card anywhere Visa is accepted - to make purchases, pay at the pump, and to pay your bills.
- Free, unlimited cash withdrawals at MoneyPass ATMs.
- Use the smiONE Card mobile app, visit www.smiONEcard.com, or call 1-855-816-9711 to activate the smiONE card, create a pin, check your available balance, deposit checks, and more.
- Pay for purchases with Apple Pay™ or Google Pay™ mobile wallet.
- The card can be replaced if lost or stolen.
- For additional information about the smiONE Card visit www.smiONEcard.com or call 1-855-816-9711.
A. A Visa® debit card that you use to access your support payments.
A. An account is set up for you with The Bancorp Bank. Child Support sends your support payments electronically to this account and you use your smiONE Card to access the funds. It takes approximately 2 business days after Child Support processes a payment for the funds to reach your account.
A. The smiONE Card gives you access to your own money. It gives you the power and convenience of Visa - the smiONE Card is accepted anywhere Visa is accepted. The amount you spend is subtracted from the balance on your card. Information about your smiONE Card is strictly confidential. Child Support deposits payments to your account, but only you have access to information about how your money is used. You may change your payment method to direct deposit at any time when you Login to your case information or by submitting the Direct Deposit Enrollment and Authorization form and voided check or deposit slip to Child Support.