<< All News Friday, October 23, 2020<< All News
The Parenting During a Pandemic toolkit provides resources on topics including:
- How to support children going back to school
- Balancing teleworking with children at home
- Supporting a child when they are grieving the loss of activities
- Knowing when a child is ready to stay home alone
- Age-specific ideas on supporting children impacted by COVID-19
The toolkit was created by the North Dakota Department of Human Services' Behavioral Health Division.