Child Support during the COVID-19 pandemic
Information will be updated as it becomes available
- Economic Impact Payments - Answers to questions about Economic Impact Payments
- Parenting During a Pandemic - a toolkit for parents created by the Behavioral Health Division of the Department of Human Services
- Information from the Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement - Economic Impact Payments under the CARES Act
- Program Statement - Economic Impact Payments
- Economic Impact Payments (aka Stimulus Payments) FAQs from the federal Treasury Offset Program
- News Release - Program continues to serve parents online and by phone
- What you can expect, what you can do, and how the child support amount is calculated.
- March 20, 2020 - Child Support services continue to be available.